Our regular EBF Meetings are currently cancelled due to the Coronavirus COVID19 Lockdown. We are continuing to run our networking meetings using Zoom so that we can network with each other Virtually. Please contact us if you would like to attend as a guest to one of our virtual networking meetings.
Our meetings follow a similar agenda each week, with some variation depending on outside speaker rotation and various committee reports.
All meetings begin from 6.30am with “Open Networking”. Whilst this is not part of the actual “sit-down” meeting, this is one of the most important parts as it is where you will have to opportunity to meet and chat with the other members. Open Networking is also available after the meeting has finished at around 8.30am, however some members and visitors usually have to leave promptly to open their businesses.
- 6:15a.m. – Meeting Begins – Open Networking, including tea, coffee and orange juice
- 7:00a.m. – Breakfast is served – Meeting chairman will call the meeting to breakfast. A full buffet style breakfast is provided
- 7:15a.m. – Formal meeting begins – Introduction from Meeting Chairman and support team
- 7:17a.m. – EBF Networking Game – An update on our performance league table for members
- 7:19a.m. – Education Slot – A breif educational presentation regarding networking or other business development
- 7:22a.m. – New member’s induction – Meeting Chairman welcomes new members to the organisation (when required)
- 7:23a.m. – Passing the Business card Box – a box containing all of the members cards is passed around the room
- 7:25a.m. – Members 60 Second Presentation Round – Members each stand and present their businesses for 60 seconds
- 7:50a.m. – Visitors and Substitutes 60 Second Presentation Round – Opportunity for visitors and subs to present their businesses for 60 seconds
- 7:55a.m. – Power Group Report. A report from the most recent Power Group meeting
- 8:00a.m. – Speakers Annoucement – A report on memberships due and an introduction of the 10 minute speaker
- 8:02a.m. – 10 minute presentation – either a member or guest speaker presents to the group for 10 minutes followed by questions and answers session
- 8:14a.m. – Committee Report – A report from the meeting membership committee
- 8:16a.m. – Referrals and testimonials – Business referrals and testimonials are passed by all members (and visitors where appropriate)
- 8:24a.m. – Referral reality check – A review on business referrals passed within the last two weeks for quality control
- 8:27a.m. – Announcements, reminders & special reports
- 8:29a.m. – Speakers Prize – the 10 minute speaker awards their prize to a member or visitor
- 8:30a.m. – Close meeting.
- 8:31a.m. – Continue Open Networking. Although the Meeting is now formally closed you are welcome to stay on and continue networking