Our regular EBF Meetings are currently cancelled due to the Coronavirus COVID19 Lockdown. We are continuing to run our networking meetings using Zoom so that we can network with each other Virtually. Please contact us if you would like to attend as a guest to one of our virtual networking meetings.
What is a Synergy Team?
A Synergy team is a group of related professions that work with the same clients but do not take business away from each other.
In our networking group we have defined four different Synergy teams:
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
In this networking environment, our members will find 67% of their referrals come from their own Synergy team and the other 33% of their referrals come from the rest of the organisation.
You could find yourself in more than one Synergy team – but the most important thing is to surround yourself with members who talk regularly to the type of clients that YOU want!
Are you missing out on 67% of the business you should be getting?
Is a Synergy team different from your normal weekly meetings?
Yes it is! Each of our four Synergy teams meet on a monthly basis, with a different group scheduled each week. These meetings are run by the individual members of each group, and while there is no strict formula or agenda to them, we have learned how to make them effective.
Can I join a Synergy team?
Yes you can! Talk to any member of a Synergy team and they will tell you the time, date and venue for their next meeting. All Synergy team meetings will also shortly be added to this website.