We are currently holding our meetings at a temporary venue until Mid-November. If you'd like to attend one of our meetings as a guest please contact us and we will provide you with full details of our temporary venue.
All members of Essex Business Forum have undergone a review and referencing process to ensure that they provide high quality work and that they are professional and trustworthy.
The Essex Business Forum “Mark of Excellence” scheme is an extension to this standard referencing criteria and allows members to proudly display our mark as a badge of honour.
If you’re looking for a reliable, trustworthy and professional person to provide you with a product or service, then our “Mark of Excellence” members have proven to excel in these areas and you should get in touch with them to assist you.
Mark of Excellence Renewal Date: [date-here]
Business Name: [business-name]
All EBF Trusted Businesses:
- Have business-appropriate professional indemnity and other insurance cover
- Have been a member of the Essex Business Forum organisation for 12 months or more
- Have been checked for company liquidations, insolvencies and bankruptcy
- Actively fulfill the ongoing requirements of being a member of the Essex Business Forum organisation
- Have provided a minimum of 5 detailed customer references which have been checked and reviewed by our panel of experts