Our regular EBF Meetings are currently cancelled due to the Coronavirus COVID19 Lockdown. We are continuing to run our networking meetings using Zoom so that we can network with each other Virtually. Please contact us if you would like to attend as a guest to one of our virtual networking meetings.
All members of Essex Business Forum have undergone a review and referencing process to ensure that they provide high quality work and that they are professional and trustworthy.
The Essex Business Forum “Mark of Excellence” scheme is an extension to this standard referencing criteria and allows members to proudly display our mark as a badge of honour.
If you’re looking for a reliable, trustworthy and professional person to provide you with a product or service, then our “Mark of Excellence” members have proven to excel in these areas and you should get in touch with them to assist you.
Mark of Excellence Renewal Date: [date-here]
Business Name: [business-name]
All EBF Trusted Businesses:
- Have business-appropriate professional indemnity and other insurance cover
- Have been a member of the Essex Business Forum organisation for 12 months or more
- Have been checked for company liquidations, insolvencies and bankruptcy
- Actively fulfill the ongoing requirements of being a member of the Essex Business Forum organisation
- Have provided a minimum of 5 detailed customer references which have been checked and reviewed by our panel of experts