What is a Power Group?
A Power Group is a group of related professions that work with the same clients but do not take business away from each other.
In our networking group we have defined four different power groups:
In this newtorking environment, our members will find 67% of their referrals come from their own Power Group and the other 33% of their referrals come from the rest of the organisation.
You could find yourself in more than one Power Group – but the most important thing is to surround yourself with members who talk regularly to the type of clients that YOU want!
Are you missing out on 67% of the business you should be getting?
Is a Power Group different from your normal weekly meetings?
Yes it is! Each of our four power groups meet on a monthly basis, with a different group scheduled each week. These meetings are run by the individual members of each group, and while there is no strict formula or agenda to them, we have learned how to make them effective.
Can I join a Power Group?
Yes you can! Talk to any member of a Power Group and they will tell you the time, date and venue for their next meeting. All Power Group meetings will also shortly be added to this website.